Monday 28 November 2016

Hi Everybody,

Here is just a little bit of news from Thailand.

We pray that you are having a great time and for a wonderful time during the festival season. Jono and Sara will be leaving this Saturday to Nepal for a month where they will be doing a course on Bible Story Telling and spend the Christmas and New year in Katmandu. I will stay in Chiang Mai because of the loads of teams that will be arriving. I am stuck behind my computer day and night to coordinate the teams that will be coming to Thailand.We have never had so many teams coming at the same time and the next 3 months will be extremely busy. We are just so overwhelmed that the Lord keep on sending so many young people to come and be part of extending His Kingdom.
I did managed to visit a few more outreach venues where we send our teams and received feedback from them about the what the teams are doing there as well as beautiful testimonies of people getting introduced to Jesus.


Jono, as the evangelistic coordinator of Chiang Mai has arranged an outreach (carnival) last week at a Buddhist School and we were privileged to hand out more than a hundred Bibles and also other evangelistic tools. The carnival was honestly a great success and the Buddhists teachers and principal

asked if we can do it again soon. The school is actually linked to a temple and there were even monks that accepted the Bibles as well.

 I said with the last newsletter that I will let you know about my new website (RIDE2ALLNATIONS) and I will most probably announce (release) it this week. The website has been done by someone in South Africa and I am very happy with it. There will be a few more pages in the future but this website will be used for the motorbike ministry that I am about to start to reach the locals and tourist again. My motorbike ministry will be in conjunction with what I have been doing for the last 3 years.

Please have a look at my website and please let me know what you think about it and I am open to any suggestions to improve it. Her is the link: http://www.ride2allnations.com

I want to thank everyone for your prayers, love and support. We love you all and thank God for what he is about to do in your life's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment